| From Jessica MacKenzie |
Jessica decided we needed to get up early, 7:00am instead of the more reasonable 8:30... I gracefully accept defeat, get up and make coffee. Coffee is terrible. I don't know what I did wrong, whether it was my fault or the pots'. But that was some seriously weak coffee... like tinted water. Too apathetic to make a new pot.
Get ready for Stroller Strides. Light rain outside? No biggie. Attach rain-shield to pram, dig out Mark's waterproof jacket. I'm good to go. What is this? Jessica is asleep! Good for some. I decide to let her sleep which was a wise decision since it started pouring shortly afterwards. A little rain I can handle.. exercising in a downpour? That's asking a bit much. (She does not sleep long, about 20 minutes to be exact.)
Shrug it off, I'll meet the moms for coffee in Starbucks after class. Afterall, coffee at home was a failure. Check email, install new app on phone. What was the child doing during this? Spreading yoghurt across the entire apartment. She wasn't quiet, I thought I was fine. I thought wrong. So instead of enjoying Starbucks and adult conversation, I scrub carpets.
The washing machine is going at full-tilt and I'm pretty sure the Bear is hiding puffed corn like the easter bunny, but at least the internet is hooked up again, right? ;)
I love that she creates mayhem at every opportunity!
ReplyDeleteOur creative child at work! what to paint with...what shall I... ohhhhh...yohgurt!
ReplyDelete