Multi-tasking isn't always a time saver....
I was packing up the bathroom, trying to drink a cup of coffee and BabyBear was playing with velcro curlers while standing on the toilet. All of these things individually sound like a recipe for disaster so, honestly, it could have been much worse.
I finished up the bathroom counter, convinced BB that, "No, the world won't end if I don't let you stand on the bathroom counter." and then retired to the living room to try and finish my coffee sitting down. Mmm coffee... Right? Erm. No. I take one sip. A second sip. Third si----ppfpfffft! What is that!?! Upon closer inspection there was a collection of bracelets bobbing in my cup. Thank you Jessa. That was tasty.
(and yes, that's the end of my post for today. Parents are arriving tomorrow and the U-haul shows up Saturday morning. I am officially out of procrastinating time. Must ACCOMPLISH!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.