Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 years and counting!

Dear Mark,

Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, father and friend. I don't even want to imagine what the last 10 years would have been like without you and I can't wait to spend the next 10 with you. I LOVE YOU!

Dating - Our first Valentine's! 

Recently engaged - 2001

MARRIED! - November 10th 2001

5th Anniversary - York

7th Anniversary - Isle of Skye (chilly!)

8th Anniversary - The Lake District (heavily pregnant!)

9th Anniversary - The Crieff Hydro (with baby in tow!)


If you noticed, it took us a few years to get the hang of this anniversary malarky! We'll be celebrating with our little one tonight but my amazing parents are driving down from VA this weekend for the sole purpose of watching Jessica so Mark and I can escape and celebrate properly! 




2 comments:

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...