Sunday, April 26, 2015

Electronics With Jessica

Another guest post from Mark.

Jessica and I have been playing with some electronics lately.  A number of months ago I backed a Kickstarter campaign for the Circuit Scribe Maker Kit.  It's this neat concept where you get a special pen with conductive ink and you can draw out any circuit you like.  The maker kit then adds a set of magnetic components that attach to the paper you drew on by having a metal sheet behind it, with LEDs for the blinkey lights, a buzzer, a 555 timer and number of other components.  There's also an educational workbook that teaches you basic concepts and what each of the pieces do.

After I recorded her playing with it some, she insisted that we should make a video for "the Facebook people".  I was surprised at what a natural she was, even calling out some "safety tips" :)

Checkout the results below (be warned though, it's the full, unedited 15 minutes of 5 year old exposition).  What do you think, should she have her own Youtube channel?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...