After finishing NROLFW stage 1 my dedication completely fell apart. Instead being able to knock out a workout in 35 minutes, stage two was taking me almost and hour and a half. I do not have that kind of time to devote to the gym 3 days a week. Add in visiting grandparents and I can honestly say I've only made it to the gym once a week recently (and that was for yoga!) I did make it to LifeBarre last night so I feel like I'm on my way to getting back in the groove but we'll see.
I only have 11 days before my final weigh out. Ideally I'd like to see that scale tip below 160 (it's been YEARS people.) I know it's just a number and if I start lifting properly for the next 2 weeks I know the scale might actually go up but it would be lovely to see. I'm going to try to really recommit myself for this final push.
Okay time for the numbers... (looks like the last weigh in was the 12th)
Stats
9/29/15 162.9lbs and 36.5%bf
10/6/15 162.1lbs and 36.3%bf
10/13/15 163.1lbs and 35.9%bf
10/20/15 161.4lbs and 35.8%bf
10/27/15 161.2lbs and 35.8%bf
10/13/15 163.1lbs and 35.9%bf
10/20/15 161.4lbs and 35.8%bf
10/27/15 161.2lbs and 35.8%bf
whoo! It's not a lot but it's progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.