Stats
9/29/15 162.9lbs and 36.5%bf
10/6/15 162.1lbs and 36.3%bf
10/13/15 163.1lbs and 35.9%bf
10/20/15 161.4lbs and 35.8%bf
10/27/15 161.2lbs and 35.8%bf
11/04/15 160.9lbs and 36.4%bf
11/07/15 1589.9lbs and 37.2%bf *
(lookie! exaclty 10 less than my weigh IN!)
Painfully obvious when I stopped lifting weights isn't it? The weight continued the downward trend but the body fat percentage started to climb back up.
All in all the 90 day challenge was a great experience that really kept me accountable but the bad news is that since it finished right before Thanksgiving I've let my fitness regime slip... big time. The weight has crept back up. Me and the kids all took turns being sick through most of December so the gym was pretty much off limits. I pulled a back muscle last week and it's taken a week to just feel almost normal again. (Did I pull that muscle being awesome in the gym you ask? Alas no. I twisted exactly the wrong way picking my toddler up at story time!!)
New challenge starts Feb 4th and it looks like I may have convinced Mark to do it with me this time....!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.