I've got a question. Teething and drooling. I hear they go hand in hand, but I've also heard that babies can show symptoms of teething months before teeth start to show. How is that fair? Jessica has really stepped up her drooling in the past 2 weeks. I was wondering was I was going to do with all those bibs I'd been given until she started solids. Now I know!! It's all good, she likes playing with them and it keeps her dry. Does this mean she's started teething already? What else should I be looking out for?
I'm not sure what the development milestones are.. I guess I should try looking them up. We think she's a baby genius whenever she does anything. :) She can push up on her arms while laying on her belly now. It's adorable. Imagine if you'd just climbed Mt.Everest... that's the expression she has on her face! She rolled over the other day too - have I said that already? We're not counting it as the official 'first roll' because she was on our bed and if you're laying next to her it gives her a slant to help with the momentum but she's so close to doing it on her own.
Of course she's smiling, cooing, grabbing her toys, my hair, my shirt, Daddy's glasses- anything she can get her hands on really. She even came away with a palm full of Leeloo hair the other day. Leeloo has been amazing with her though. Not a single hiss or aggressive move at all.
I hope they stay such good friends as Jess grows into a toddler!
Yes... that's Leeloo thinking the baby blanket is hers. Silly kitty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.