This year I'm giving myself a bit of a break (the 365 can become kinda all consuming at times) and instead I'm doing 52 weeks of Jessica. Granted, that could be read that as 7 pictures of Jessica every week, but what I'm aiming for is one GOOD picture of Jessica every week in 2012. 52 pictures.
My Christmas present this year was a super awesome Canon Rebel T3i and I have absolutely no idea how to properly use it! The main purpose of this year's exercise (other than having 52 wonderful photos of my darling daughter growing up) is to learn the ins and outs of my camera. Every week I'm going to learn a setting, a feature, a button, a technique... something, and then practice that skill until I get a "52 Week" worthy photo of my darling.
WEEK 1 - Fully automatic setting. No special lighting, no special anything.
This is the base level folks, in 52 weeks we can hope fore something a bit more professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.