Thursday, January 19, 2012

Butterfly toes

I love pinterest. It shows me all the wonderful crafty and cute things I could be doing while I instead stare at pinterest and do nothing. Granted, I would never know that I wasn't doing all these crafty and cute things if pinterest hadn't told me about them in the first place. It's definitely a love hate relationship. Stop making me feel so optimistic and yet bad about myself at the same time! It's not fair!

Today I decided to take a step in the right direction and actually DO something from my ever-growing collection of pins "to-do."

I'd seen this adorable butterfly a month or so ago and it's something I've been determined to try ever since. [Original source: Kara's Party Ideas]


We warmed up with some light painting.



 Ta Da! It's harder to write in puff paint with a toddler pulling on your leg than I thought it would be. I think next time I'll wait for nap time to do the finishing touches. All in all, I like it. I'd planned to send it off to her Gramma Bo, but I don't know... I think I might just keep it. ;)


ps. She has used "I." While attempting to climb out of the back window of her cosy coupe today she calmly informed me that, "I stuck Momma." which she indeed was. Silly Bear.
pps. Do you need an invite to Pinterest? Let me know and I'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...