There was the Stroller Strides annual Halloween Shindig which I think the mom's may look forward to even more than the kiddos (Who doesn't love a reason to dress their toddlers up all adorable like and let them loose in someone else's back yard with more than 2 dozen sets of mothering eyes to help keep an eye on things while you get a chance to catch up with friends?)
A quick and BUSY but fun evening at the Wake Forest Factory Spooktacular.
Then there was the Halloween Hoot at our local library which she loved.
A quick costume change for Stroller trickertreatin after a chilly workout.
(Supergirl isn't the best costume for a sandy playground.)
Followed up by Halloween itself.
Guess what. I made that Supergirl costume. Yup. All by myself. It was a white shirt, a roll of red tulle, and yellow headband when I started!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.