Free card alert! Just a quick post - normally I just post these codes on Facebook but I figure if you see it here you might actually remember to go make yourself one. I personally have a bad habit of immediately forgetting what I just saw on FB.
You know how much I love cards... and you know how much a love free... so this offer sends me to my happy place.
Use the code TREATBLOGR for a completely free card from Treat.com (Offer expires 11/20) Great way to send a card to family you won't get to see this year without having to go to the store! *nudge nudge Mom*
I've seen Treat have offers like this before. (I've actually redeemed one before and loved the quality of the card.) So keep your eyes open in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.