Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chopstick savant.

Yup, she ate almost that entire plate of edamame. 


Last week as Jessica was getting over the 'stomach bug that would not die' we decided to meet Mark at PeiWei for dinner. I did not have it in me to cook (that's sooo unusual right now - can you taste the sarcasm?) We'd never been and our friends have said good things about the place. The food was good and the atmosphere relaxed. (Although my skyrocketing blood pressure at the end of the meal, which meant we had to hang around for a while since I totally couldn't drive, indicates a rather high sodium content to their food. So unfortunately not somewhere we can go back to whilst still pregnant.)

For fast food, the staff was incredibly helpful. From the guy who took our order to the multiple people who brought the food. However, it must be said, that the awesome award for the night goes to the kindly server who saw Mark patiently trying to teach our 3 year old how to use chopsticks and came to the rescue with a nifty 'kid helper' contraption. (Honestly, attempting to teach a 3 year old how to use chopsticks? Sometimes I think my husband has the patience of a saint!) With the helper thingey attached she was off and running. I don't know about you.... but I'm kinda incredibly impressed.


1 comment:

  1. Bah, it duplicated my post so I deleted the 2nd one and now it's removed both - come on now blogspot who's really having the bad day here? It's defintely not me!

    Let's try again....

    Ahhhhhh! I love everything about this! The update *check* adorableness *check* and an awesome video *check*. Love it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...