So what happened I hear you asking? Stop rambling about months and weeks not adding up and get on with it?
We had a photo shoot on Thursday.. TONS of photos. Jessica helped. We probably spent a good 40 minutes goofing around with the camera and the kangaroo. That evening when I finally found a photo that I was happy with, a friend posted on a facebook group that her little boy was 3 months today! I was hit with the sinking realization that her baby was born the day before Gabriel... oops.
My first thought was, "Oh well. We'll just do it all again tomorrow." Forgetting that tomorrow my parents would be here with their dog and their cat and would be occupying the guest room space where we take the pictures. My second thought was, "Umm, maybe if we get some downtime it'll happen?" Third thought, "It's tomorrow in Australia. I'm using the picture." Which brings me to....
| Gabriel, 3 months old. (Australian time) |
He's just as sweet as ever. STILL allergic to dairy... (I'll see if I can remember to post about that...) Sleeping beautifully at night and screaming his lungs out at me right now because he just woke up and I haven't picked him up yet. So yeah, short update this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.