So we're doing it again! 365:2014 here we come. Wish us luck and be warned, if you hang out with us on any kind of regular basis you're liable to show up in here somewhere, and if seeing you is more of an 'occasion' for us then you're even more likely to grace the pages within.
The only rule I set is that the pictures are taken on the day in question. Will I post 7 straight pictures of Jessica? Possibly. Can I borrow a photo from someone I hung out with on that day if I didn't get a good picture? Totally.You know what else? If I get stressed, I'm not going to freak out about my one rule. Should I forget to take a picture and suddenly it's 12:02am so I take one at 12:03 and then go to bed?Yup, I'll probably allow that too.
With the point and shoot, DSLR and my camera phone there should be some distinctly varied offerings... Here goes nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.