Our beautiful boy is 6 months old and his personality is really starting to shine. I have been asked multiple times (and once today by the doctor) if he's always this happy. The answer? Pretty much! Unless we're in the car and even then, now that we're diary free he's getting so much better.
I delayed this post for a couple days so I could add the stats from his checkup. His head is in the 90th percentile, height - 21st and at 17lbs 3.5oz his weight is in the 43rd. Pretty steady from his 4 month checkup. I keep saying how much bigger Gabriel is than Jessica was at this age, but I just looked back at her 6 month update and she weighed only a pound less than Gabriel does now! To borrow a phrase from Jessa, "I did not expect that!" Doc says he's got all the tricks of a 9 month old. No surprise there ;) We had the full slew of vaccines again this time including the rotavirus. He's currently sleeping it off on my lap whilst I attempt to type over him.
New skills since we last checked in: He can sit unaided, he claps (video below), crazy silly head dancing and is very close to cruising!
Since typing is currently a bit awkward, to say the least, I'll leave you with a video of Gabriel clapping look for cameos from Jessica and Leeloo!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.