Dear Gabriel,
I'm not even sure how it happened but suddenly you're 8 months old already.
Still no teeth and hardly any hair to speak of. At 18.8lbs you've barely gained any weight this month, but as active as you are now that's no surprise. I can't put you down without you instantly appearing on the other side of the room. You are definitely a speed demon.
You're adorable, you're funny and you love to laugh. No one makes you laugh like your sister. I love how your eyes light up when you see her. You don't exactly talk a lot but when you do it's a LOT of mumumumumumums. I can't tell you how precious is it to see you crawling across the room towards me calling for me. Heart melting stuff there baby.
You're way more of an eater than your sister ever was, you totally expect to be fed real food at least 3 times a day. J could care less if she got one solid meal or not.
With the amount that you're pulling up and standing I'd be surprised if you're not full fledged cruising by next months update.
I love you little boy, I love watching your personality develop, I love how much you love your family.
Another fantastic post with absolutely adorable pictures!!
ReplyDelete