Friday, April 25, 2014

His first real photoshoot

A couple weeks ago a photographer friend of mine mentioned that she was looking to photograph some babies to build up her portfolio. I readily volunteered Gabriel. Professional photos of the babybear? Of course, thank you! Obviously he's no stranger to the camera but it was so much fun (and relaxing) for me not to be behind the camera for once. Letting someone else do the hard work? I could get used to this.

We met at Joyner Park on a beautiful Friday morning. When the shoot started out with me letting Gabes pull the prop chair on top of himself... I was doubtful that we were going to get any good shots. Waiyi really knows her stuff though and was able to get some amazing pictures! Not to mention, she was really good with Gabriel (always important from a family photographer!)










Now the hard part. Trying to decide which ones to print and put on the wall!

Family - choose your favourite and let me know and I'll get you some prints.

If you're in the Raleigh - Triangle area and you're looking for a good photographer, I can definitely recommend Osbrink Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...