Stats: 18lbs 13oz 32%
27.5in 12%
47cm head circumfere
2 teeth, bottom front
He's going to be a handful. A laughing, smiling, living life to fullest, HANDFUL. It seems like at least once a week someone asks us if he's always this happy. I love that when we answer it's always the same. I look at Mark, Mark looks at me, we nod and reply. "Yes!" It's amazing. I'm not saying he doesn't cry. Don't try to put him in a crib or leave him by himself, but honestly, the majority of the time he is one crazy happy baby.
He stands perfectly and he can cruise at will but I don't think he'll be walking as soon as Jessica was. He doesn't see the need. He crawls like a speed a demon. Faster than she ever did.
He's started babbling more but his only consistent words are still Mama and Dada. I'm super curious about what he's going to start calling Jessica. He's still smitten with her and she's taken to calling him her prince.
He did really well on our trip... almost no crying in the car at all. It was awesome. I was very impressed with him.

They both did a great job and it was an awesome trip! One for the memory books!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love those kids!