Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#tagurit

If you follow my instagram you'll have noticed a heavy influx of pictures from Sunday night. I've only posted 18 photos in the past 2 years so you might be asking yourself why exactly I felt the need to post 18 photos in one night.

Blame the Raleigh Parks and Rec department. They're running a #tagurit contest promoting their parks and greenways since it's National Parks and Recreation month.



Last night they had a small event at Pullen Park officially launching their Instagram account. Here's the Eventbrite blurb: We need your help launching the Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Culural Resources Instagram Account! You are invited to a free VIP evening at Pullen Park. Enjoy free pedal boat, carousel and train rides. We will have light refreshments as you and your friends enjoy a free evening at the park.  All we ask is that you take pictures of you and your friends and family enjoying the park with #tagurit. The person with the best picture from the evening will win a prize! This is limited so RSVP so make sure to grab your spot today.

An excuse to ride a carousel AND post pictures of my super cute kids? Of course I couldn't resist. 


Head over to http://instagram.com/bexmichelle to find them in all their instagramed glory.

Looks like I need to go charge my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...