Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 months, 2 weeks, 3 days...

Wow it's been a while... I love to keep everyone updated and stretch my mind by writing now and then but recently blogging has definitely taken a hit in the priority list.

What's been happening since I last checked in?

  • She stands! (well only for about 2 seconds so far but she's definitely on her way to sustained independent standing)
  • She babbles! (not much yet but last week she was happily playing with her toys and started in with dadadadadadadadadadadadadada, I think Mark nearly fainted from joy.)
  • She's finally starting to move into her 6-9 month clothes. (however what she really needs is a 5-8 month size range that doesn't exist)
  • I passed my driving test! (I can finally drive unaccompanied in the UK. For a girl who got her American license at 16 this was long overdue.)
I'm sure there's more but Babybear just woke up from her nap so I'll leave you with this gorgeous picture that Claire took of my beautiful daughter... enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...