A healthy breakfast followed by an hour of outdoor exercise at the park was promptly given a swift kick in the teeth by an impulsive Butterfinger and an icey cold Dr. Pepper.
Lunch was a reasonable portion of last nights leftovers but of course I couldn't let that be a redeeming moment.
Dinner was Papa Johns pizza with a side of something I'm sure is made entirely of out fat called a cinnapie
| pizza is far too easy to acquire these days..... |
I'm not sure why my mind subscribes to extremes of health... super healthy organic one moment, bottom of the barrel junk the very next. Oh well, at least I'm not always rolling around in the junk or I'd be the size of a house by now....
oh did I not mention (speaking of the bottom of the barrel) .... Sunday was doughnut day. As in doughnuts for breakfast, lunch and then maybe just maybe a sneaky post dinner one as well.... ugh. This spare tire around my waist really is all my own fault isn't it? At least my daughter is super cute in a Krispy Kreme hat right?
hmm perhaps I'll add in some light yoga tonight... yeah. That sounds like a less self destructive action to round the night out on. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.