June 18th 2010 [4 months old]
June 18th 2011 [16 months old]
June 18th 2012 [28 months old]
She's got the basics down when using toddler scissors.
She can say just about anything if she puts her mind to it. You should hear her say rhinoceros.
She seriously thinks she can swim. Even in the toddler pool she lays on her stomach and walks around on her arms while she floats. I think she's trying to give me a heart attack.
Due to her Daddy's influence she's seriously into superheros. The other night while watching The Animated Superman (courtesy of her Uncle Daniel) Superman was in trouble (much like he always is) Jessica turns to look at us and with a concerned expressed, plainly states, "Batman, help Superman!" Now we all know who Jessica thinks is more awesome! Last night she put the cat bed on top of a box and fell into the box, after meowing for a bit (I think she's decided that because Leeloo gets attention when she miaows that she will too) she asked for help. After extricating her from the box she looks lovingly at me and says, "Momma save me. Momma superhero." Okay, all together now... "awwwwwwwww!" (It's a couple days past the 18th now but I'll see if I can get some photos of her today to add for the June update)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.