Wow. That took a LOT longer than it should have, but my Year 30 (365) is finally updated. I'd done okay updating every week or so from March but completely lost track of things in July. When I tallied up the missing days from July I was looking at over 17 missing photos. Normally that shouldn't be that hard to dig out, but with pictures from two phones, a point and shoot and a DSLR... well there was NO such thing as date order. I probably could have made things easier on myself if I'd just looked for them directly on the c drive but no... I went through Picasa and made more work for myself (see of course I'm not actually realizing any of this until just now.)
However I will stop bemoaning because I did it! No missing photos at all! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.