I guess I really should write the follow-up to the dairy post before I completely forget what happened.
After starting the morning with the yogurt smoothie, the entire day passed without incident. Enter dinner time.
Harris Teeter was out of their normal orangic spaghetti o's and I caved and let Jbear choose something from the "Chef Boyardee" range... mistake. Turns out the Dino O's she chose were really dinos in tomato and cheese sauce. Good one mom. Way to pay attention.
Did I notice this before dinner? Not so much.
Did I notice this before he tucked in? Nope.
He devoured his bowl. Loved every bite. Irony? J hated them and wouldn't touch them. 0_o
That night around 1am he woke up screaming. Was it a gas bubble, was it teething pain? Hard to say. I didn't get him to burp but after much pacing, patting and shusshing he finally went back to sleep.
Skipped a day and then tried a yogurt smoothie again, except this time he only drank half of it. Once again the day passed incident free until dinner. He got a turkey and tomato toastie, J got tomato and cheese. Turn around twice and he's tucking into hers.... omg!! Way to control the variables!! I am a bad scientist. I bring disgrace to my degree. I don't know how much got eaten but he was up screaming in the middle of the night again. I checked and he has 4 new teeth cutting... could that be it? Wishful thinking?
Next morning and he's got some spots on his face. Gotta love toddle acne... I'm pretty sure it's his go-to diary reaction.
In other words, my study was seriously flawed but I'm leaning towards "still diary sensitive."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.