Monday, January 26, 2015

He speaks!

In the past few weeks Gabriel has decided that it's time to up the communicating game and start using some words. He's pretty confident with following:

Buh bye (he waves and blows kisses)
Dada   (sometimes Daddy and almost always proceeded with Hiya)
Nur - nurse
Ball     (OH the balls... he LOVES the balls)
Wait (water)

Drink  (he signs this as well)
Dip-dip (the kid is obsessed with ketchup. He makes the motion of dipping and while saying dip dip it's too freaking adorable which means I cave and almost always give him more ketchup!)
Up! 
Yeah
Yes
Hiya
Momma (Mummy, Mamamama)
More
Again
Hat

Looks like I started this post a few weeks back and abandoned it before I finished. His word count has gone up substantially. He's not speaking regularly but he definitely make his wishes known.

New words:

Turkeee (turkey)
Chick (chicken)
Eee-Oooo (Leeloo)
Puh-puh (Puppy and all dogs in general)
Kit-Kat (Cat)
TV
Kitch (catch)
Shhee (shoe or sock interchangeably)
Goal (I have no idea where he picked this one up)
Ow
GO
Head
Oh gosh
He-whoa (hello)
Papa
Bo
No
J-J (Jessica, sometimes he'll even say Jessa)


my favourite new word has to be Thank You. It normally comes out TankOoo and it is so precious.

(I'm sure I'll think of a handful more as soon as I hit publish, but these are the most frequently used ones.)










2 comments:

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...