Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekly Weigh In 5

Erg. I think I forgot to post last week. Brain is in total mush state at the moment. Kids are playing with both water beads AND kinetic sand simultaneously. This cannot end will. We'd started out optimistically cleaning out the craft cupboard but that just lead to the desire to play with everything.

I managed to get my workout in this morning, which is a good thing because after my first chiropractic adjustment in years this afternoon, I'm feeling a serious amount of... shall we say, discomfort? More on my wonky spine later.

Stats


9/8/15    164lbs    and 36.9%bf





We finally have a downward trend!

Prospects are not good for tomorrow. I went to two kids birthday parties this weekend and both involved pizza and cake (which is as we all know, are the BEST birthday foods.) I managed to practice some restraint but come on people. Pizza. My workouts have also slowed to an average of one lifting routine every two days rather than every other day with one 2 day rest in the week. Tomorrows' Try It Tuesday is Pilates! I've been doing yoga since I started at this gym but pilates is a private class costing extra so I've not been to one. Should be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...