Officially at 6 weeks today... which at this moment in time means only one thing to me, 6 more weeks of morning sickness!
Today hasn't been as bad as the past week, but I'm still completely good for nothing! I can't manage much of anything before the urge to curl into a ball to keep my stomach from turning inside out hits! I've ordered some sea bands (those little wrist bracelet deals that push on your pressure points) and I'm hoping they'll arrive in the next day or so. I'm hoping that with a little positive brain power that they'll work for me! Also, a lovely girl from the babycentre.co.uk boards has mailed me a copy of her Morning Well cd. Morning Well. At this point I'm willing to give anything a go!
If they prove unsuccessful then I'll call the midwife and beg for some help.
Foods we know are on my no fly list now:
Chicago Town Oven Rise Pizza
Orange Juice
Bean Burgers
Spaghetti Sauce
(eugh!! my jowls feel green just writing them down!!)
Should that maybe be the "she will fly" list???
ReplyDelete