Sunday, June 7, 2009

When Pigs Fly!

Basically my sentiment as to whether I'd ever be willing to give birth in a British Hospital... but with the economy being stupid we decided to stop waiting for the next part of ours lives to start and just take the jump. However, that means I'm faced with the dreaded prospect of using a British hospital. I was briefly okay for a day or two... The midwife made an appointment for us to tour the local hospital where she wants me to be booked in at, then 2 days later my mother-in-law's eyes go wide and she tells me I should probably cancel the appointment. Why? This is why: Baby fights for life as swine flu cases rise

This is the hospital the crazy midwife wants me to visit... the maternity unit I'm supposed to visit... the doctors I'm supposed to meet?? When Pigs FLY! Maybe they'll have gotten things under control by the 24th, I don't know. But I'm definitely calling the midwife and asking if this is a smart course of action. (Why do all the swine flu cases in Scotland have to be sent to the same hospital they want to send me to??)

Feeling really tired today but no other symptoms.

1 comment:

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...