Saturday, June 6, 2009

Edging into the 5th Week

Only a couple more days till it's officially 5 weeks and other than the super sore chest and the incredible urge to sleep, I haven't had any other symptoms. Let's hope the morning sickness waits as long as possible before nudging its way into rotation!

I've been ogling nursery furnishings with my Mom via skype this evening. So many pretty things. Man, I'm going to be broke! However, Mom has informed me that instead of a bassinet we slept in a cozied up laundry basket and that she used old diaper boxes as drawers for the baby clothes. *laughs*

I'm still kinda worried about the concept of a British hospital and the idea that they're keen to have me standing up to have the baby!! but I guess I have 8 months to get my head around things and write this mythical "birth plan" that everyone speaks of. Am I allowed to write... "I would like to fall asleep and wake up when my lovely little baby has been born." Because if I could choose a plan, that sounds like a good one to me!

My eyes are getting heavy again so it may be time for another nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...