Thursday, June 11, 2009

"It isn't easy being green"

Oh Kermit, such wise words. It's official, the morning/afternoon/all day sickness has started! It's a strange feeling, being so excited about something that makes you feel so awful. Everything I've read has said that women who experience morning sickness are less likely to have a miscarriage because the high levels of pregnancy sustaining hormones are the likeliest culprits behind the nausea. So it's really a good thing.

So now I'm tired, sore, nauseous and dreaming of hamburgers. *laughs* It's wonderful. :)

Hospital sent me an appointment for my first ultrasound, or "scan" and the brits refer to it. Tuesday July 28th at 9:30. If the little meatball holds together till then we'll be at 12 weeks.

Going to try to get to the gym tonight... if I don't fall asleep before we get there that is!

1 comment:

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...