Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The dating game.

Okay we're in the 17th week now. (Wait... If I'm 17 weeks already that means we're in the 18th week... so confusing.) Shouldn't all this nausea and queasiness be gone by now? Because it's not, and I'm not impressed! When do I get to glow??

Speaking of dates.. the midwifery staff can't seem to keep things straight. When I went for the 12 week scan I thought I was 11+6 but they dated me at 12+1, so I switched to a conservative 12 weeks even. At my appointment on Monday when I should have been listed as an even 17 weeks Allison *cough cough HACK* wrote my dates as 16+5. I know none of these little dates matter much at all because despite being unable to agree about how far along I am, my due date seems to remain steady at February 8th. (And we all know babies never agree about due dates anyway!)

Mark's taking me out for some nibbles and a movie tonight. Going to see G.I. Joe. (because knowing is half the battle - and if they don't say that somewhere in the movie someone is going to pay.) Just have to remember to take some disinfectant wipes and look like a dork. :) Hey! last time I went to that theater I'd lost most of my voice before we'd even left! It's germ ridden. I do not fancy getting ill again. Being nauseous is enough for me to deal with on its on, thank you very much.

I don't feel like I look that much bigger this week, so the next photos will probably go up on Monday at 18 weeks. :) (Notice I said look bigger, I definitely FEEL bigger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...