Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 18: The Bump

Mark was a stickler for details and made sure I found the same outfit I was wearing last time. So, not huge yet.. but baby is definitely growing in there! We definitely need a new camera. Two weeks ago I fully charged the battery to take 5 pictures of the bump. I then uploaded the pictures. Today Mark tries to turn it on and nada. It's dead. So we had to wait another 30 minutes while the batteries charged themselves back up. Whatever you do, don't buy a Kodak EasyShare Camera. They are redonkuclous.



I've got a headache tonight, the fun sort where moving makes every bit of your brain throb. So the plan is limited moving. :) Only 2 more weeks till the next ultrasound! I'm still feeling nauseous, but there hasn't been any more vomiting. (Yaay!)

5 comments:

  1. it's a bigger bump!!
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Becky, Mark gave me your blog URL so hope it's ok that I'm reading and leaving comments :)

    Just read through from the start, and glad the vomiting has calmed down!

    Please let us know when you find out the gender of the baby, was kidding with Mark about knitting some baby clothes, but I might actually make good on that... :) It might all go wrong though... unless you're planning on having a baby with 3 arms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Kirsty! :) The odder the cuter in my book most of the time! I'm still stuck trying to knit the flat stuff like scarves and blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie says... (because I want to be cool and not anonymous)

    Definitely a bigger bump! How fun!!
    Big hugs!

    And Aidan says he wants a baby sister in his tummy like Aunt Becky (he seems to think it's a girl, too... hmmm)... so we'll have to pray for him. In so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *laughs* Crazy little boy!! Now I'm really curious to see this baby tomorrow! (not like I wasn't before.. but with even Aidan saying girl...) lol should be interesting! You know, you should be able to put your name in the identity bit. Just choose Name/URL and then don't put anything in the url. If my mom can make it work then I'm SURE you can! *Grins*

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...