Luckily, the snow and ice hadn't hit our hill yet so we were still able to get there and back without too much winter fuss. The snow started about 6am Sunday morning and has been sporadic since. We still haven't gotten much out our way, but it's been enough to make everything a bit white. Sadly I've still got that cold that Mark passed on to me so I haven't been able to go outside and enjoy any of this snow, but I think it's finally starting to get better. (Which is a good thing considering we have our citizenship test tomorrow morning at 11:30am!) On the bright side it does appear to just be a cold and nothing scary like swine flu!
Today includes laying around the house, recovering from evil sicknesses and trying to cram some last minute facts about "Life in the UK," but I figured I should take a few minutes out of my busy schedule ;) to post a couple bump pictures. Hopefully these will tide some of you over for a few days as I would like to keep your heads from exploding. x
ps. hmm it looks like I may have scaled a couple of the pictures down too small. My excuse. I'm having to work in Linux with a program called GIMP. That should explain it all. Next time I'll return to the proper computer and do things correctly!
pps. Yes I'm wearing heels in that picture. It was the first and last time during the course of this pregnancy!! lol It wasn't too bad as most of my evening was spent sitting, but the time spent waiting for Mark to bring the car around to the front of the building was more than I could take!
I must express my intense joy at seeing your new pictures. That is an awsome bump. You are growing a beautiful and healthy little girl in there. Thank you. I hope the next few weeks of pregnancy are good to you. At least you arent as big as a house during july and agust in florida!
ReplyDeleteYo ulook great and very happy!
BTW: Nana Sherry says hi and congrats!
LOL Mark would have to have me committed if we were in hot Florida at any point during the pregnancy. It's 31 degrees outside and snowing but yet I keep turning the heat off whenever he tries to put it on. :) He claims the baby must be the Torch for the Fantastic Four. "Flame On!"
ReplyDeleteYou look pretty!!
ReplyDelete