Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 39 ~ 7 more days?

Today brings us up to week 39. I've been having a ton of Braxton Hicks the past few days and now I'm getting sharp pains which I've been told can easily be baby engaging. She was 4/5ths engaged at my check up on Saturday, so she's still headed in the right direction! Baby's heart rate, my blood pressure and everything else were all excellent as well.

Sleeping, walking, getting up, moving... it's all getting even more complicated than it has been, and these stretch marks?! They're killing me. I wake up in the middle of the night scratching. Apparently I need baby scratch mitts too! (However, I also wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn, to pee, with contractions, because I can't breathe out my nose, the list continues.. *laughs* Pregnancy is so glamorous!)

We have our citizenship application appointment tomorrow. We pay someone and they look at all our paperwork, make sure we've filled it in correctly, certify and copy our documents like passports so we can keep the originals and mails everything off for us. However, the fee was non-refundable, so now I'm a slight bit paranoid that baby will choose tomorrow to make an appearance! Oh well, she's worth it! On the other hand, if she doesn't come tomorrow I can see her being really stubborn and holding out for the next 3 weeks just to drive me to the brink!

Weather forecast is for more snow Thursday and Friday and then a couple days next week... just hoping we don't get snowed in. I do not want to have this baby at home! I'm not a home-birth kinda gal! I like my labour room sterilized!! :D

We will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Nana Sherry says just wait till she is a teenager.. hehe.. you havent seen stubborn yet!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...