This morning wasn't nearly as fun as I'd hoped it would be, but it's done now.
I had an appointment with my trainer (when I say 'my trainer' I mean the trainer I've worked with twice using my free LT bucks that I got on sign up) at 11:30. I headed up to the training desk at 11:25 only to wait around until 11:40. A few folks asked me who I was waiting for and after I told them, they'd nod and then go on about their business. It wasn't until I'd been there 15 minutes that a more helpful chap said that she was actually working downstairs and I needed to go through the 90 day check in line downstairs to get to her. Okay. Off I go. Get in line. VERY LONG LINE. Wait from 11:45-12:00 at which point I have to get out of the line because I'd scheduled Jessica a haircut at 12 (thinking my 11:30 meeting should only last 30 minutes). Thankfully the salon is in the same building. I take Jessica off to have her hair done. Hair cut. Totally cute btw. Didn't actually cut much, baby steps here people! It's the first time I've taken her to get her hair cut since "the incident" 2 years ago!
Back into the line we go. This time Jessica wants to hang out with me instead of going back into kids club. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes this time but it wasn't quick.
Initial stats: 168.9 lbs and a whooping crazy 40.1% body fat. Obviously my 'pre-game bulking up campaign' was successful... erm. Yeah. That's it. On purpose. More to lose more to win!
2 hours later we leave the gym, having not worked out. At all. No exercise. Great start there.
Tonight I take my before pictures... which I'll obviously have to share at some point. Let me just get some momentum going before I put it all out there. Ooh, I should probably take measurements too if I can find the measuring tape.
Wish me luck guys. It should be an interesting 90 days!
Here's the link to the actual challenge: http://www.lifetime90day.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.