Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekly Recap - Week 1

For those of you following along with my 90 day body transformation challenge. 

SUNDAY 
I'm pretty sure I stayed in my calorie range but did I weigh and measure foods today? No. Very unlikely that I reached 170 grams of protein but at least I wasn't weight training.
EXERCISE: Yoga Yin class (1 hour)
STEPS: 6,255 (Gabriel skipped his afternoon nap and was seriously out of it around the time I'd planned to get in a family stroll.)

MONDAY
The plan was to drop Jessa off at school, get in my weight training and then pop into the kid's club to go to baby music class with Gabes. Ahhh the best laid plans. That did not happen. Gabes and I got to the gym and into kid's club about 9:40. It took at least 5 minutes to convince him that one crying toddler did not mean the whole place was a terror zone. I got to the locker room and realized I needed to be back for music in 10 minutes. So instead of running upstairs, I sat down with my book and figured out what my weights for today were going to be. After baby music I had to scoot home to meet the air/con guy but halfway home I got a message saying he needed to reschedule. Joy. No big deal really though since Gabriel conked out in the car. Jessica did have swim tonight though which meant I was going back to the gym anyway. Hurrah! Not a total write off.

EXERCISE: Stage 1 - Workout A:1. It took me about 30 minutes but there was also considerable confusion involved looking for the cable machine and making a fool of myself trying to to complete the Prone Jackknife move (I switched to the ab dolly!)
STEPS: 7,874 I'm sure I'd have made it to 10,000 if only I could have worn my fitbit in the pool!

TUESDAY
EXERCISE: No Exercise today! Eegads!
STEPS: Very low step day. An embarrassing 5,880.

WEDNESDAY

EXERCISE: Stage 1 - Workout B:1 Some Deadlift confusion but I'm getting there. I did some cardio to warm up as well but for the life of me I can't remember the times now. 
STEPS: 10, 255!!

THURSDAY

EXERCISE: Erm. No? 
STEPS: Turns out Tuesday wasn't my worst day for steps... Today was! Only 4,854.

FRIDAY

EXERCISE: Stage 1 - Workout A:2 Starting to get the swing of things now!
STEPS: 8,576

SATURDAY

EXERCISE: Took the kids to a 2 year old's birthday party. Does that count?
STEPS: 6,812

SUNDAY
EXERCISE: Stage 1 - Workout B:2. Made it to the gym with the entire family today! Mark spotted me through my deadlifts to help me figure out my form. I'm not sure why they confuse me so much. But I think I finally figured it out. Upped my weight 10lbs from Wednesday as well!
After the routine Mark and I hit Yoga Yin to stretch it out. 
STEPS: not yet tallied (it's still Sunday folks!)

Here's what my Stage 1 - Workout A looks like












and this is Workout B



















So... Sunday to Sunday isn't exactly a week and for the observant among you, you'll have noticed a lack of weighing in. Turns out they didn't do a weigh in for week one, since technically it was only 2 days after our first weigh in. I'm going to try to switch my weekly recap to better align with Tuesdays. Next week's recap will begin with Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...