Now I've gotten myself all kerfluffled. I think I want Tuesday to be the LAST day of the weekly recap but that's not lining up with the numbers in my head. I weighed in on August 8th and I weigh out on November 7th which is actually 91 days. 13 weeks. I should have a recap 13 times. UGH this is too complicated. New plan. Instead of trying to match my recaps up with the amount of time passed (since we're 12 days in and I've only done one recap, I've obviously missed the boat. Technically, I'm so confused that I don't even know where that boat is/will be.)
I'm going to start my week Wednesday morning and end it Tuesday night. It will still be called a weekly recap but it will not coincide with weeks of the challenge. Whew. That was complicated. You know what might have been simpler? Figuring that out on paper or even in my own head before I sat down to type. Welcome to the workings of my brain people. It's a scary place in here.
You're missing last Monday and Tuesday in this new system. Monday was a recovery day and thus super dull. I didn't even wear the fitbit so there's nothing to report. I went swimming with the children but as it included the 2 year old, there was less actual swimming and more 'keeping the child from drowing.'
Tuesday though, Tuesday was an important day. It was weigh in day!
TUESDAY
EXERCISE: Stage 1 - Workout A:3 Followed by my first real cardio of the 90 days. I only did 16 minutes but it was an intense 16 minutes. I did a HIIT routine. So 2 minutes easy, 1 minute all out hard, repeat until feel like puking.
STEPS: My fitbit reads 6,798 but I actually took it off when I got home from the gym so that number is a little low.
Okay okay now for the fun bit. The weigh in.
I took my hair scrunchie out and stuffed my fitbit in my shoes. I may also have spent some time in bathroom using the hand dryer to try and dry out my yoga pants that had gotten soaked in the parking lot. (There was a mini monsoon when we arrived.)
8/8/15 168.9lbs and 40.1% bf
8/18/15 167.4lbs and 37.9% bf
That's a 2.2lb loss and 5.49% bf change! Better than nothing. I'll take it!
My national ranking is 709 but my club rank is 38! (Perspective: 38 out of 427 participants who have weighed in)
Here's the link if you'd like to look at the Leader Board. Keep in mind I'm on the Transformation board and not the weight loss one.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.