eegads. It's Tuesday again already! That means tonight or sometime tomorrow morning I'm supposed to hit publish on this week's progress. Unfortunately (for me) I have not been journaling the week as it progressed. Let's hope my memory is up to the task.
Wednesday
Exercise: I don't think I did anything...
Steps: Fitbit says I didn't wear my watch today.
I do remember going to Chick Fil A for dinner... oh my. We are not off to a good start here.
Thursday
Exercise: Up at the crack of dawn to make it to the 9am Yoga Yin class. (Excuse but getting out of the house with a toddler in tow by 8:25 after making sure the kindergartener is ready for school is the crack of dawn for me. We don't do early mornings here.)
After Yin I met up with a brand new buddy who's doing the NROLFW too. I met her online. What are the chances? She's awesome and it's great to have someone to cheer you on. I did Stage 1 Workout 3:B
Steps: Fitbit reports 7,168 steps but I took the watch off around 7pm so it should be a bit more than that.
Friday
Exercise: I watched Jessica do her fun run at school. She ran 27 laps and raised $54 for her school. What do you mean that doesn't count as exercise for me? :(
Steps: Did not wear fitbit.
Saturday
Exercise: Multiple walks with the family. (Mom and Dad were visiting!) I also ran. Yes. You read that correctly. I ran. Outside, and there were no lions in sight. Dad has decided to take running back up and as much as it's not my thing I decided to go on a short run with him to help with motivation. We went .46 of a mile in 5 minutes 46 seconds and I thought I was going to puke. Super fun.
Steps: 12,162! Woohoo look at that! Fitbit is happy with me for once!
Sunday
Exercise: Stage 1 workout 4:A followed by an hour of Yoga Yin. Mark didn't get to come with me this week because Gabriel had a fever and needed to stay home.
Steps: I wore the fitbit at the gym and only the gym. 2,540.
Monday
Exercise: Definitely a recovery day. I took the kids swimming. I did two laps in the pool and sat in the sauna.
Steps: Did not wear.
Tuesday
Exercise: Stage 1 workout 4:B in the morning. Team Training (a Try it Tuesday event) in the evening.
Steps: Didn't put it on until 4pm! Only really used for heart rate today.
I've been trying to eat healthy but you saw how the week started.. I'm pretty nervous about the weigh in tonight. Check in tomorrow for the numbers and the leader board update!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.