Tuesday was crazy. Like, "Oh my gosh, what I have done?! Why did I schedule so many things in one day?!" crazy.
10:30am Gymnastics - Gabriel
11:30am Try to get my NROLFW workout in knowing that I needed a full hour and a half for Gabriel in the kids club that evening so tried to get it in as quickly as possible. I got through almost all of it. I had one set of lunges and one plank left when the kids club beeped me. He's pooped. That's okay.. I was almost done anyway and was running a bit over schedule. On the not okay side, he's still technically clocked in to kids club while frantically changing his diaper and trying to get us out of there before I use up the time I need tonight.
12:30pm Home, lunch and nap. Alas for him not me.
3:10pm Leave crazy early to get in line for carpool. If I get to carpool at 3:40 (school gets out at 3:45) then I'm not through the line until about 4:05. I'd signed up for the try it tuesday class at the gym which started at 4:30. The gym is about 24 minutes from the school and I'd still need to put my stuff in a locker and check the kids into the club. This means I needed to get through carpool earlier (but definitely not quicker) We got there about 3:20 and were still considerably far back through the line. We got out by about 3:55. Not worth it in the usual since but since I needed those extra minutes to get somewhere on time it had to be done.
4:30pm Try it Tuesday. Team Weight loss. Spend 40 minutes on the elliptical with my heart rate hovering around 175. Ouch. Then we head over to the dumbbells and repeat almost the same exercises I did this morning except with dumbbells instead of the bar. Fun. Class is running long. Which would be okay if I didn't have to get Jessica to her swim lesson by 5:45. (Thankfully it's in the same building.) This also means I don't have time to wait in the weigh in line before getting her to swim, plus Gabriel's out of time anyway.
5:40pm Headed to kids club I pass a friend who I rapidly explain my situation to. She's all kinds of awesome and volunteers to watch Gabriel while I go weigh in. I get Jessica ready for swim, drop her with her instructor and deposit Gabes with AWESOME friend.
5:50 Waiting in weigh in line (weigh in closes at 6 btw.) I'm watching the line. There's two machines. I want the one on the right because it's the same one I used last week. They're different models so I'm guessing variation between them is to be expected. I work it out and I'll definitely be on the one on the right. Hooray! Apparently slow foot in front of me wants the same thing. Both machines open up and instead of heading to the left she deliberately waits for the trainer to wipe down the right machine. Inner rage! Argh! I have to get back to Gabe though so friend may actually work out, so faffing about waiting for that machine isn't in the cards. Weigh in.
8/25/15 168.2lbs and 38.8% bf
Noooo!!! That went the wrong way! I thought I was staying under my caloric target but when you stop weighing everything things can get away from you. I also went out to dinner twice this week which apparently sent me in the wrong direction. This week I will add more cardio and work harder on my diet. The leader board is all screwy this week. They somehow switched my club so the rankings are all off. I assume that my national ranking is right though. Ugh.
But wait... Tuesday wasn't over!
6:00pm Collect Gabriel. Talk and lament my weigh in with awesome friend. Ack! Lose track of time. Must collect Jessica from swim lesson.
6:15pm Collect Jessica, meet Mark in the locker room. Get Gabriel ready for the pool and send the kids off with Mark. I'm going to shower, get changed and head out to dinner with my craft club!
6:35pm Out of shower.... but where are my clothes... dude. The clothes I packed along with swim stuff for the kids, toiletries, shoes, snacks etc etc etc. No clean clothes! Grudgingly put smelly gym clothes back on. (Yes, the SAME gym clothes I was wearing at the gym this morning and then again for 2 hours this evening.) Head to semi fancy restaurant and meet friends for dinner. I knew I'd over packed the day and that something was going to give. I just never thought it was going to be my clothes.
When I got home that night I found them in a nice folded stack on the dryer. Whoo. Go me.

Don't lose hope! You're doing a great job juggling everything. Sometimes you just need to eat-out/takeaway; otherwise it's not a realistic lifestyle change because it's not like you're never going to eat it after the 90 days are over.
ReplyDeleteOnce you start seeing the results it motivates you to keep going. Make sure you take measurements as well as weight because it was the inch loss that kept me going.
Sending positive thoughts xx