Monday, August 24, 2009

16 Weeks!

Okay so ignore the strange look on my face.. my nose or my hair or whatnot looked strange in all the others. Oddly enough the bump looks smallest in this one. With the magic of the crop tool my face is gone in the second one but you get a better view of the bump. I may not look huge but I feel huge.



Baby was doing some weird stuff this morning. When I woke up my stomach looked very odd. There was a large lump on one side and nothing on the other. I poked a bit at it and the left side didn't feel hard at all but the right side felt like a brick. Baby had smooshed itself completely over to one side! It was a bit disconcerting to say the least! Mark asked if I had broken the baby. I assured him that it was normal. It is normal right?

Okay I'm starving, Mark's starving, time to go forage in the kitchen for food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Seems pretty normal to me (about the baby choosing sides). You'll find that s/he will tend to one side from here on out.

    Pregnancy does strange things to one's photogenicity... I looked terrible in all of my photos, but you actually look cute! Dirtball... *grumble*

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Previous comment was from me. Sorry--forgot I was working anonymously.

    ~Mag~

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...