Thursday, August 13, 2009

I need a hug.

Ugh. Today has been bad. Okay well, yesterday AND today have been bad. As soon as I think things are getting better, they get worse. It was just the residual effects from the magic pills that kept me feeling okay on Tuesday. The wretchedness is back with a vengeance. It's worse than before. Nothing I'm eating is staying down. Well, I take that back. I had a granola bar at 7:30am when I got up with Mark but went back to sleep afterwards for a few more hours, so that stayed down. Can't exactly vomit if you're asleep now can you! :) I should just sleep all the time.

Mark talked to a few of his friends who have kids and they've all said that their wives didn't stop feeling ill until 16 weeks... (so why did so many people tell me that it would go away at 3 months?) So the countdown starts again. 1 week and 4 days then it'll magically disappear. Right?

2 comments:

  1. hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughuguhguhgughughguhgughughgughughuhughguhgughughgughughguhgughguhgughguhgughughgughughgughughguhgughughguhgughughughguhgughughgughughguhgughughguhgughguhgughughguhgughughgughughguhgughughguhgughguhgughughguhguhgugughughguhguhgughughuhughug

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...