Tuesday, October 13, 2009

23 Weeks.. and a day!

Aah yes.. I am aware I have been neglecting my electronic musings recently. There hasn't been that much to talk about.

I briefly got sick, but it only seems to stick in the morning. If I go back to bed for a couple hours and wake up again I don't feel diseased anymore. Seems like a pretty good deal to me! I'm only coughing a little in morning and some when I go bed... obviously my chest has issues with me moving from or to the horizontal position, but it's not too bad. I was feeling nauseous again yesterday but that's pretty much par for the course now. I'm beginning to get used to it.

I wonder what baby thinks about the coughing... is it like an earth quake?

So Saturday is the big day! (well not the big BIG day, but big regardless) Hopefully we'll be finding out if this little one is a boy or a girl! Try not to get too excited, I have a feeling this is one stubborn little baby- just like his daddy! and that we may have issues finding out and have to go back again later, or something annoying like that.

Oh! I should mention, it looks like I've finally started to put on weight. Time for me to start paying a bit more attention!

Well Kitty-bear is awake and demanding some attention so I'm off to entertain her for a bit.

~* LOVE from Becky and the Baby *~

1 comment:

  1. aaawwww, Ill make sure I am paying attention on saturday. I would hope that if you are paying for the scan to find out the sex they would pay better attention to getting the information for you.eat something that tends to get him moving before hand so you have optimal chances while he flips around. lol good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...