If there was ever any question that babies can hear outside of the womb at 24 weeks, all doubt has been erased!
This morning when Mark's alarm went off I was treated to a very powerful kick. She subsided quite quickly and was calm until the snooze went off a few minutes later. More kicks! When the 3rd and final snooze sounded I was the recipient of what seemed like a very angry baby. It was as if the incredible hulk was in there smashing things around! Amazing!! She hates the alarm clock just as much as her parents do. :)
To further prove her amazing hearing talents she has demonstrated a musical preference. Yes, our little girl is a late 80ies early 90ies light rock fan. Specifically, Richard Marx! Two days in a row now she has started bopping around as soon as his album starts. (It's not just the noise, I had classical, country, and mellow music on most of the day but it wasn't until I changed over to my Light Rock selection on Spotify that she got excited.) Either that or she really hates it... but it's easy listening and I'm not getting any negative vibes so I choose to believe she's a fan.
Not even born yet and she's already proving adorable. :)
oh how sweet!!! funny, too! hahahahahah
ReplyDeleteyou're right- already adorable!
Now I'll have to check out Richard Marx. I don't know singers...sad, I know.
luv ya!
mums
"Now and forever, I will beeeee your maa-aa-a-a-an"
ReplyDelete"whatever it takes, or how my heart brea-ea-eaks, I will be right here waiting for youoooo"
She has her Aunty's excellent taste in early 90's soft rock! Must get her onto the Bryan Adams asap!
Love Kat xxxxxxxx
Ethan really disliked the shower hitting my tummy. He would curl up in a tight ball right under my ribs and then expand...ah memories! Enjoy every moment of it! ~Erin
ReplyDeleteAidan-in-utero loved Foofer's purring... every time she curled up next to my tummy, Aidan forcefully kicked her off the couch. Then, she'd turn that wounded "How could you?" look on me... good times. She still hate Aidan, to this day.
ReplyDelete~Mag~
oh so cute.. a music lover already. You will have to have a radio going while she sleeps. It always made Emma sleep better. The twins loved it when I was able to put the speakers near the belly and play anything, especially voices.
ReplyDelete