I'd love some feedback on what you think of the new layout. As long as it's constructive- the pregnant lady promises not to beat you for any criticisms. ;)
Baby was kicking up a storm last night! It's amazing! Felt like I was being punched and kicked all at the same time. I'm sure the novelty and adorableness will wear off eventually but right now it still blows my mind every time it happens. There's a REAL-LIVE something in there! Incredible.
I think the house is finally starting to recover from my four month exile into morning sickness land. Hopefully soon we'll be able to start pulling things together to get the new floor and counter-tops for the kitchen in. The rest of this year is going to be busy!
I think the site looks incredible.. thats not just from one previos preggo.. I really like it..
ReplyDeleteas for the novelty.. nope it wont wear off.. It gets stronger as you get bigger.. Just imagine lying on your back and watching your stomach protrude from odd angles and an elbow or knee run the length of your stomach.. kinda like the wave!!! totally an awsome experience.. I promise the morning sickness is worth it..
I love the new look, too!
ReplyDeleteBabies are miracles, aren't they? Psalm 139:13-15 (New International Version)
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
hey- am I to add my pict for the "follower" or do you?
ReplyDeleteluvyas!
mums
Hiya! The site is looking great - much nicer!
ReplyDeleteIt's been far too long since we've seen you, and 'lil baby will be getting so big in there!
I feel like a terrible preggo; I totally got fed up of Hannah kicking! It got pretty painful. Has anyone apart from you and Mark felt the 'lil one?
Do you have a date for the gender scan? xxx
Mom next time you see me online let me know what picture you want and I'll either walk you through it or put it up for you. :)
ReplyDeleteJulie baby's really start to kick a lot now! :D
Sarah I know! It seems like it's been forever! No, it's just been us so far. Oddly I don't have that many people in my world who rush to touch the belly. lol based on other people's accounts I thought I'd be fighting them off with a stick! We'll have to catch up soon!