Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to Week 35!

Pregnancy facts for week 35
  • Mood swings are back and may be worse than ever. (That's an affirmative, just ask Mark- I've been having more emotional breakdowns than ever!)
  • Baby's lungs are fully formed but still need to mature.
  • Baby is now about 5½ pounds and over 18 inches long.
Not much change from my last entry. Still getting heartburn from just about everything. I've found that the baby has started reacting really strongly to cold water. If I want her to reassure me that she's doing well, all I have to do is down a glass of water and the kicking begins!

New Years went well, everyone seemed pleased with dinner and I managed not to tip anything over onto the floor which is always a plus! I tried to make my grandmother's fudge but despite perfecting the recipe last year I was distracted and didn't get it hot enough so it didn't actually set. I've been eating it with a spoon ever since. (However, as my mom, aunt and grandmother can all attest to, it doesn't detract from the yumminess at all. Just harder to eat!) I can't really share it this way though either... kinda hard to cut it up into squares and take it places if it's still a mush so I'm forced to eat it all myself. *laughs* It's a hard life.

I did make an actual effort to take photos on New Years but only came away with three I think, and none of them were that great. So in compensation ... here are some week 35 bump shots instead! (I'm sure you're heartbroken ;) )


2 comments:

  1. methinks we need to quit calling it a bump...what would be the next size up, eh?

    (btw~ that's the best way to eat that fudge!)

    luv yas!
    mums

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look spectacular. Yes, I agree you have outgrown the bump size.. lol.. I must say though it looks as though you haven't gained anything besides baby. That will be so much easier after to feel human again. I know she will be perfect! and.. adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...