It has come to my attention that my blog so far has a bit of a theme.. "I feel horrible!" *laughs* I'm sorry I'm subjecting you all to so much moaning and complaining. In my defense, you should probably understand something about me. Whether it's a diary, a journal or a blog, I tend to write most when I'm upset, angry or don't feel well. It's my way of venting rather than keeping it bottled up inside. I don't have that many happy entries, because when I'm happy the last thing that occurs to me is to write about it. :) I'll try to add some more upbeat entries in so you guys don't think I'm ready to jump off the roof.
10 weeks today!! I'm very excited. I'm hoping for all the badness to start tapering off any day now. I might be being a bit optimistic.. but that's better for the baby and for me than being pessimistic. :D
I managed to make some dinner for Mark and I tonight. Okay, okay so it was ramen. But I still made it! All on my own! That counts for something. I've managed not to hurl in the past couple of days, (Shssssh I didn't say that... we all know what happened last time I said that!!) but my weight hasn't gone up yet. I'm down 5.2lbs since I found out about baby. Can't say I too concerned! I'm sure I'll get huge soon enough. Baby is already making itself known! I pulled out the measuring tape the other night and despite the weight loss, my circumference has actually increased by an entire inch and half! Which I think is quite a lot considering I'm not even supposed to be showing yet. I just know everyone is going to be able to tell! but we've got two more weeks of trying to keep it hush hush.. yes.. I know. We're really bad at that. You're proof of that.
Well I've got to go try and pack. Scott and Kathryn are tying the knot on Thursday and we're headed over to Fife as of tomorrow to start the festivities. I'm hoping for a vomit free adventure. (I'm sure they'd appreciate it as well!) I'm sure I'll have lots to share and hopefully a few pictures too when we get back Friday night.
YEAH!! Sounds as tho' things may be improving a bit!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the wedding...and YES...I want pictures!
luv yas!
mums