Why would someone make a heartburn and indigestion liquid with the consistency of Elmer's glue? How are you supposed to swallow that? Seriously! I almost gagged trying to get it down. To its credit it did seems to actually work so that's a plus... but just the idea of having to swallow this strange liquid again makes me tremble with fear.
8 weeks and 1 day today! Less than 4 weeks till my first ultrasound! Scheduled for bright and early July 28th. Can't wait to see if everything is going okay... and then I'll actually be able to tell everyone instead of people wondering why I seem to be permanently out of commission!
Missed a package today. I heard the doorbell go but there was no way I was leaping out of bed and down a flight of stairs to get the door. Poor postman would definitely have been met anything left in my stomach. Getting up fast is just NOT POSSIBLE anymore. I need at least 20 minutes to convince my body that we are actually going to stand up and that (please please) it shouldn't vomit as soon as I'm upright.
Was weak and gave the cat some wet food today. Why does she have to be so darn cute and furry?!?! (I regretted it, but she seemed thrilled.)
Mark's on his way home and I promised that I'd try to have some kind of food waiting for him... don't know that was a wise plan... but I can at least try right? Wish me luck!
The Elmer's must give everything a good, solid coat of smoothness~ guess that's why it helps!!
ReplyDeletePoor LeeLoo... can't understand why Becc just isn't herself lately....
Our ultrasound was on Christmas Eve, what a wonderful present. That's when we found out we were having a boy. Only problem was we had only picked out names for girls! Ahh memories... ~Erin
ReplyDeleteErin - that sounds amazing! We should get to find out the gender sometime in the middle of September. So far we're fine for boys names but not doing so well with girls names!
ReplyDelete