Guess who's sick... yeah. Yours truly. I can barely believe it myself. I pulled myself together last night to go see Transformers with Mark while it's still in the cinema but less than a third through the movie my throat started feeling rough. By the time we left I'd felt like I'd swallowed fire. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm not good with being sick at the best of times and now I have to be sick and pregnant (for pregnant read: exhausted, sore, nauseated 24/7) So now I can't even live off cold medication like I'm wont to do when ill.
The sinus blockage and mucus fun is starting... so that will be a delightful addition when it arrives in full force. I took a shower about 20 minutes ago to try to clear my head out a bit... but when I started getting concerned that I may vomit in the tub I decided to cut it short a bit. (You'll be happy to hear there was no bathtub/vomit incident.)
I've been trying to sleep but the pain when I swallow and the NAUSE (as I have started referring to it) have me outnumbered and the respite of sleep eludes me. Which is why I'm here moaning. :)
I need your prayers guys. This is really doing me in and I don't know how to cope anymore! Sleep was the one thing I had left! I'm really hoping it's just a cold bug I've picked up that will be gone in a couple of days rather than something more intense like the flu which tends to knock me flat for 1-2 weeks. *sigh* Any mental hugs you can send my way are appreciated as well.
hugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugs
ReplyDelete