argh!!!! grrrr!!! Let the pregnant woman into the graham crackers!! What do they make this packaging out of... steel? feed me crackersss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just in case you were curious I did eventually make it into the graham crackers before my stomach turned inside out... but it wasn't fun getting there.
Lemon? How in the world would that help? It's pure acid! *laughs* I'll definitely keep it in mind. Luckily the heartburn bit has died down. If I remember to eat at least once every 2 hours it doesn't flame at me too much. :)
Just in case you were curious I did eventually make it into the graham crackers before my stomach turned inside out... but it wasn't fun getting there.
ReplyDeleteHappy 10 weeks baby Smith! I just read that lemon helps stop heartburn.
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling any better? xxx
Lemon? How in the world would that help? It's pure acid! *laughs* I'll definitely keep it in mind. Luckily the heartburn bit has died down. If I remember to eat at least once every 2 hours it doesn't flame at me too much. :)
ReplyDelete