Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11 Weeks!

I don't really feel up to writing at the moment, but considering it's been a week since I last posted anything I thought I should swing by and let everyone know that I'm still alive. (At least kind of!)

The nausea seems to have amped it up a bit and I'm feeling worse rather than better. I was actually 'okayish' at the wedding because I was taking the prescribed medication. (But you guys know me, I really don't want to take it unless I absolutely have to, being at home means I can run to the loo any time I need so I can't rationalize taking them. Specially since I'm keeping most of what I eat down, it's only the last meal of the day that tends to make a repeat performance.)

Exactly one week till my first scan now. They'll be taking all my bloodwork then as well. Hopefully it'll work out, when the midwife was getting prepared to take my blood the other week she had 4 different vials out to fill out and they'll want to take at least 2 more than that at the scan.. that's 6 vials. At 9:30am!

Mark says he's making dinner tonight! An actual, having to cut chicken and cook it kind of dinner. I'm impressed. :)

1 comment:

  1. HMMMM!?! Maybe the Doctors/Nurses are vampires...atleast it feels that way! Hang in there! We think of you guys often. Hugs!~Erin

    ReplyDelete

Comment! It's pretty much the same as petting a cat. They purr, I blog more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...